Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weekend in Photos!

My Grandparents came for a visit over the weekend, it was so great to see them since it only happens a few times a year. We headed out on the train on Saturday to take a boat ride downtown. The weather was a little foggy and cool but much nicer than it has been recently!

I spent a lot of time looking up, at the trees, buildings and how the fog was rolling out of the city. I love how these photos turned out, I need to remember to look up more often!




Back soon with some projects that I have been working on, hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, fun! I miss my grandparents! Love the photos of the tall buildings! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in the city on Saturday too! The fog was pretty cool. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete