Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sometimes She Finishes Knitting Projects...

Happy August! This summer sure is flying by. Today I want to share a knitting project that I finished last month for my best friend Jen who just had the most adorable baby girl ever (as a proud Aunt, I tell this to everyone!). I wanted the blanket I made to be something special, so when my friend Jenni made this blanket, I knew I had to make one too.
The pattern is from the Debbie Bliss Spring/Summer 2010 magazine. If you are on ravelry, here is the link for all the pattern info.
It was a lot of fun to make and even more fun to give in person when I got to see them a few weeks ago!
Thanks for stopping by, I will be back with some layouts and cards soon!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. It turned out so pretty! Hope to see you at knitting tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete