Wednesday, February 9, 2011

who knew?

Last week I was missing my friends in California a lot and did a few layouts about them. I came up with this one about my friend Jen. She was my boss, who became my friend who then became the big sister I always wanted.

This layout has a ton of journaling which is odd for me, but once I started writing I couldn't stop!

Journaling reads: Who knew that I would end up working for Jen. Who knew that my boss would end up being my best friend. Who knew that Jen would end up being more like a big sister than a friend. That her family would become my second family. That Jen would always be there for me no matter how far away we lived from each other. That she would be my cheerleader, that she would always believe in me even when I didn't believe in myself. That we would get each other through the though times and the good times together. Who knew that my friend would mean so much to me. I am so glad that God put Jen in my life.

1 comment: