Wednesday, November 23, 2011

December Daily 2011 - Foundation Pages

I can't believe that it is time for the December Daily album again! This will be my 4th year doing this project and I love it more each year. It's a great way to get into the magic of the holiday season. This year I am changing how I do things. I am leaving most of my pages blank, I am not even adding in numbers for most of the days, to keep things more free when I  add in my photos and whatever else I have for the day. I think this is part of the reason that I did not finish my album last year, it was too hard to change and I got bored with it.

Here is my cover page for this year. I used a piece of wood paper and cut it down to 5x7. I added some Fab Rips from Studio Calico around the outside and stitched a piece of fabric on the front. I stamped the December on a gold piece of paper and cut it out along with some other embellishments.

I have been checking out the foundation pages that Ali created for her album this year and I loved the stitched page protectors. Here is one of the few that I am still adding to the album.
Most of my pages are just card stock in white, red and green but I do have a few pages that I have added numbers too.
So that is the start of my album! I am really excited to get started, I have even been thinking about starting this weekend. I will try to be better this year about sharing my album in progress.

Are you working on a December Daily this year? I would love to see it if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment