Friday, January 13, 2012

Layouts and Such

I haven't had as much time to scrapbook lately, but here are a few pages from the past few months that I haven't shared here yet.

First up is a layout all about Fall. I had fun one afternoon with my instax camera and the beautiful leaves in the park.
Next is a layout with a picture of my Great-Grandmother and her garden. My Aunt brought me a ton of my Great-Grandmother's pictures the last time she was in town and I have been slowly scrapbooking them. They worked so well with the September kit from Studio Calico!
Here is another one with my Great-Grandparents. I love that my Great-Grandmother wrote on the back of most of her pictures, it makes it so much easier to figure out where and when things where happening.
That is it for today, I will be back next week with some of my December Daily project that I need to get finished. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I love it when seeing someones page makes me want to pull out a kit! I can't wait to use my leaf paper sometime - you used it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious thing to have those photos! What a wonderful thing to be able to preserve them!

    ReplyDelete