Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Project Life: Weeks 1 & 2

This is my second year doing project life and I love it so much. I didn't really post about it on the blog last year but I love that it is a place for everyday stuff. I love looking through the album from last year and seeing what went on. I still have from October - December of 2012 that I need to finish up, but that didn't stop me from getting started on 2013.

Last year I created my own version of the project with stuff from my stash and page protectors that I found. This year I am using the Seafoam kit as well as mixing in my own stuff. The first two weeks I didn't take a lot of photos after being on vacation so I combined them into one spread.

Here is a look at each of the first two weeks on their own.
The first side is all about New Years Eve and New Years Day at Disneyland. Once we got home I didn't really take pictures the rest of the week so having once side worked out well for me. I used the "for the record" card to add some details in from the week that I didn't have pictures for. I am trying to take better notes throughout the week and have more journaling than I did in my 2012 albums. So far I like how it is working out.
Week 2 was getting back into the swing of things and I didn't take that many pictures this week either. I am loving having the kit to use this year. At first I was worried about using it with my supplies but I have been having fun matching things and making each week look different.

Are you doing project life this year? I would love to hear what's working for you!

1 comment:

  1. So good that you ar doing this. It is my first year and already getting hard.

    ReplyDelete