Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lake Bracciano and Winery Tour

Wow July has just flown by! Ever since we got back from our trip it has been non-stop and the blogging got left behind. So I thought I would try to fix that today with some more travel photos! As always, click on the photos to view them bigger.
Outside of Rome we went on a tour to Lake Bracciano and a winery. It was a wonderful day of beautiful sights and great food and wine.

At the lake we stopped at a small town to do some sight seeing and take some pictures.

We also saw this castle near the lake where Tom Cruise and Katy Holmes got married! It was a great day.

I will be back with more photos soon and lots of projects that I have been working on since we got back. I finished a few scrapbook pages and even a few knitting projects to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment