Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jen's Bridal Shower

So last weekend this is what I did in LA. My friend Jen is getting married in September so her sister's and I threw her a bridal shower. We did all the decorations ourselves and we loved how it turned out.
Cute table decorations that we created. Jen loved them so much she might use them for the cake reception they are having at their church after the wedding.

We had a lot of fun with her family and friends and it was a great afternoon even though it got a little warm!
Here is everyone playing some games that we had set up.
And her cake that matched the invitations that I created for the party.
I love this picture of Jen and her Mom, too cute!
Michele, Jen's Mom, Jen and Melanie all the girls in the family.
Melanie, Jen and I after the party. It was a busy trip but a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment