Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Finally Finished a Knitting Project!

So I actually have some knitting to share! It seems like months have gone by and I haven't finished a knitting project at all. Meet Ishbel, a beautiful shawl pattern that I found via my friend Jen. She mentioned the pattern and I went and looked at it and had to have one!
It is currently sitting on our living room floor being blocked but should be dry soon, and now that it is starting to feel like fall here I am sure I will get to wear it very soon.
It was actually a really quick knit, I finished it in about a week which was nice since I haven't been doing a lot of knitting in the past month. More projects to share soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. It looks great. I should block mine this weekend. We can wear them at Stitches! :)

    ReplyDelete