Monday, March 8, 2010

Some recent layouts

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I saw Alice in Wonderland in Imax 3d over the weekend and loved it. Yesterday was a lazy day, worked on some projects and then watched the Oscars.

Now it is time to share some layouts that I have been working on over the past few months. I get to sharing these in galleries online and then I forget to come back and post them here on the blog. One day I will figure out this whole blogging thing!

Anyway, to the layouts! All of these photos are from my trip to Lithuania that I took the summer after I graduated from high school. I decided that as one of my goals this year, the book needed to get done!
I have been having a lot of fun exploring different styles lately as you can see from how different all of these layouts are.
I decided to use up my September kit from Studio Calico for the rest of this album and I love how well it went with the pages that I had already completed a few years ago.
This last layout was from a sketch challenge at the Studio Calico blog. They have a great sketch each Sunday and I am trying my best to do them all.
I am working on setting up my store on Etsy right now, and I hope to have some things listed by the end of the week!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pages. I miss scrapping, it's been too long. Your pages inspire me. Lucky you, I want to see Alice too!! Looks fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts so much. So very creative!

    We should get together and scrapbook sometime. It would be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete