Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had one filled with movie watching and eating too much birthday cake and popcorn! My Mom's birthday was on Friday so we celebrated by going out to dinner and the movies. Above is the birthday card I made for her.

I had some time yesterday to do a little bit of scrapbooking and I made this page for a challenge one of the lovely Studio Calico members came up with. The challenge was to do something on a page you had never done before. I chose to use a big, bold pattern as my background and here is what I came up with:
It was really a challenge for me, but I loved the paper and found these pictures that were perfect for it. It also got me really excited for my trip out to Disneyland in a few weeks!

Today I have been busy making some layouts and getting some other things done around here. I am also trying hard to finish a baby blanket I am making for my friend Jen, it is almost finished! Will share once it is all done.

I hope that tomorrow it will not rain so I can take some pictures to share some more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment