Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer in Mini Book Form

This will be my second attempt at a Summer mini book. I did one last year that held mostly tickets from things we went to and a few photos. My hope for this year's book is that it ends up looking a little cleaner.

So here is the start of my Summer book. I used my favorite month stamps from Studio Calico to create the cover and the dividers for each month.
For each divider I stamped the pennant banner stamp from one of the June add-ons from Studio Calico. I seem to be using this stamp on everything lately!
I stamped on some paper that I had to fill in pieces of the banner.


So far I love how it is looking, I just hope I can keep up with it better this year!

Back tomorrow with some photos from the weekend, hope you are having a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

  1. awesome project - i imagine this will be a fun little book to fill up. =)

    ReplyDelete