Thursday, July 29, 2010

CHA Summer Show ~ Part 1

My Mom and I just spent the past two days at the CHA Show in Rosemont checking out all of the new products, making things and meeting people that we love! Above is Elizabeth Kartchner, she was so sweet and her new lines are fabulous!
My Mom got to meet Tim Holtz, he even signed her book and was so nice. We got to watch him work and do some product demos, and let me say that man is a genius! He really thinks of everything. Here are some pictures from one of the booths with his products.
We loved watching him make some tags and show off his new die cuts and stamps, they are going to be a lot of fun to play with.
Walking around the show made me want to come home and start making things again. I will be back with a few more photos from the show soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment