Thursday, July 29, 2010

CHA Summer Show ~ Part 2

The Graphic 45 booth was one of my favorites for all of the detail they had. Even the staff were dressed up in vintage dresses and hats, it really felt like stepping back in time!

Here are some pictures of the amazing Christmas line called Christmas Past, all of the sample projects at this booth were truly amazing.
It reminded me of my Aunt's house at Christmas time, she would love this!

The other side of the booth had the super fun Halloween Alice in Wonderland papers, complete with more amazing sample projects.
I would love to have this clock, I might just have to make one!



Now for something super fun, here is my Mom getting ready to answer some questions about the new eCraft die cutting machine, and guess what, she won one! She was the only one in her group that knew the answers to the questions! I can't wait to play with it.
One more CHA post coming soon to wrap it all up!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    Congratulations to your Mom, Cathy, on winning the new machine. I hope you are both enjoying the show. Your pictures are great. Thank you for the report.

    ReplyDelete