Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Favorites

Getting back to blogging after a week away is hard so I figured I would start out with some things that I am loving right now.

1. I am loving the new song and video from Kings of Leon, I can't wait until I can buy it!

2. We went to the Renegade Craft Fair yesterday and it was awesome, I will do a post on that tomorrow including some fun stuff that I bought.

3. The Studio Calico September kit, the colors are wonderful and there are still some left, I highly recommend it.

4. Pumpkin Spice Lattes and cooler weather. I think that we should have Fall until it is Spring and skip that whole messy Winter thing.

5. The entire Mumford & Sons album, I can't stop listening to it.  I saw them at Lollapalooza in August and fell in love.

6. My friend Jen just created another fabulous shawl pattern that I can't wait to knit. See it here. She is also doing a sock yarn club, her yarn is wonderful and this is something you won't want to miss!

7. This new ribbon from Maya Road is beautiful.

8. Last week I got to play with sidewalk chalk and blow bubbles, it was wonderful.

9. Still in love with the colors yellow, grey and teal.

10. Feeling creative again after not doing anything for a week is a wonderful feeling.

Time to go make something fun, what are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. what a happy post! =) i'm loving the fall weather... sooooooooooo nice after a hot summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the plug! And you are right. That September Kit from Stuido Calico is super awesome!

    ReplyDelete