Thursday, September 2, 2010

What Day is it?!

I just realized that the calendar I have hanging by my desk is wrong. It says September 2010, but it says that today is the 3rd. This caused a few moments of confusion on my part as to what day it actually is, but now that I have it all figured out, all is good! haha

Anyway, on to the real reason for this post, I want to share a layout I made that I am in love with.
I used the Studio Calico August kit Summer Camp for this layout, the kit is one of my favorites I think.  I found this picture when I was going through the CD of pictures on of the chaperons took when we were in Germany. I didn't remember this moment at all, but I am so glad that I have a picture of it.
As soon as I saw the picture, I knew I had to do a layout with it, mainly to share the journaling that I had in mind. I really need to do that more often on my layouts!

3 comments:

  1. i loved this lo over at studio calico too! so pretty & soft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love this kit too - the MME papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete