Monday, March 21, 2011

Mini Book Monday: Oasis Mini Book

Welcome to a new feature on my blog I'm calling Mini Book Monday! I love making mini books and want to share some that I have made, and some that I have in progress and so, Mini Book Monday was born. Be sure to stop by each week for a new project!

Up first, I want to share a mini book I made about our trip on the Oasis of the Seas in December 2009. I bought this mini book from Elise Blaha's etsy shop and thought it would be perfect to take along the trip and record things as we went. The trip turned out to be so much fun that I never added anything to the book while we were traveling. I finally got all of the photos printed and decided to fix this last month.

You can find this book in Elise's shop here and be sure to check out her blog too, there is always a lot of fun stuff to look at there! This book came filled with fun papers so I didn't add too much to it, just a few pieces and some washi tape for fun along with a ton of journaling.

The 4x6 album made it so easy to add my photos, most of them are glued together or to a piece of paper with journaling on the opposite side.
Lots and lots of photos!
This little pocket holds a few sea shells I picked up on the beach.

This was such a fun album to make, I love having the entire story of the trip in one place.

Hope to see you next Monday for another mini book!

2 comments: