Thursday, March 31, 2011

Washi Tape Love

A while ago my friend Margie gave me a few rolls of washi tape that she didn't want to add to my growing collection. I love adding it to cards and scrapbook pages to give a little pop of color.
For this card I used the light pink tape and ruffled it up to add some texture to the card and I love how it turned out.
Supplies: Paper-American Crafts, Stamps-Lawn Fawn Bake me a Cake set

For this tag I picked three colors of tape and added them in a diagonal pattern to the tag and then used the same stamp set as the card above to embellish.
This would be cute on top of a package or added to the front of a card for someone.

My tape stash is growing, there are so many fun colors and designs to choose from that I just keep adding to it!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I love the birthday card. Love the tape ruffle!

    ReplyDelete